High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Parowan's 3-pronged scoring attack of Chennin Benson, Taucia Rowley and McKinsey Smith combined for 41 of its 46 points to get the win over Millard.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3