High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 9 -14 (64.3%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -10 (70.0%)
Parowan's 3-pronged scoring attack of Chennin Benson, Taucia Rowley and McKinsey Smith combined for 41 of its 46 points to get the win over Millard.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1