High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Trailing 23-16 at the half, the Rams outscored Millard 32-16 in the second half to improve to 2-0 in league play. McKinsey Smith led Parowan with 14 points, with Chennin Benson adding 11.
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Dick Harmon: 5 former BYU quarterbacks could...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- High school football: Late-game heroics lift...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 7
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2