High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Kierra Gleave scored 18 points, and Shaylee Gleave added 17 points to lift Piute over Millard. The T-Birds held onto a 42-16 first half advantage to cruise to the road victory. Denise Crabb had 19 points in the Millard loss.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- U. doctor thanks strangers who saved him,...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 8
- Red and Blue Recruits: Utah's JUCO line... 5
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school football: Brighton, Jordan... 1