High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Kierra Gleave scored 18 points, and Shaylee Gleave added 17 points to lift Piute over Millard. The T-Birds held onto a 42-16 first half advantage to cruise to the road victory. Denise Crabb had 19 points in the Millard loss.
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...