High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Kierra Gleave scored 18 points, and Shaylee Gleave added 17 points to lift Piute over Millard. The T-Birds held onto a 42-16 first half advantage to cruise to the road victory. Denise Crabb had 19 points in the Millard loss.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1