High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Kierra Gleave scored 18 points, and Shaylee Gleave added 17 points to lift Piute over Millard. The T-Birds held onto a 42-16 first half advantage to cruise to the road victory. Denise Crabb had 19 points in the Millard loss.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen commits...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- 20 things I will not regret doing with my kids
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Ute coach Kyle Whittingham congratulates...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 18
- Red and Blue Recruits: Branden Bowen... 14
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1
- Taking a stand: A drastic decision by... 1