High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 10 -15 (66.7%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 3 -5 (60.0%)
Kierra Gleave scored 18 points, and Shaylee Gleave added 17 points to lift Piute over Millard. The T-Birds held onto a 42-16 first half advantage to cruise to the road victory. Denise Crabb had 19 points in the Millard loss.
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Missionary, police testify against man...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...