High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Malia Nawahine and Savannah Park combined for 39 points to help Springville get the win and remain undefeated. Tarin Strosser scored a team-high 17 points in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1