High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Malia Nawahine and Savannah Park combined for 39 points to help Springville get the win and remain undefeated. Tarin Strosser scored a team-high 17 points in the loss.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1