High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Malia Nawahine and Savannah Park combined for 39 points to help Springville get the win and remain undefeated. Tarin Strosser scored a team-high 17 points in the loss.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Dick Harmon: A visit to Greenwich, the place...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1