High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 18 -27 (66.7%)
Malia Nawahine and Savannah Park combined for 39 points to help Springville get the win and remain undefeated. Tarin Strosser scored a team-high 17 points in the loss.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- The Clean Cut: LDS 'Voice' contestant...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 37
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 17
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1