High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 13 -14 (92.9%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Malia Nawahine sank four 3-pointers and scored a game-high 22 points to help Springville get the win over Orem and remain unbeaten on the season. Savannah Park and Brooke Wheeler also scored nine points apiece for the Red Devils.
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2