High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 13 -14 (92.9%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Malia Nawahine sank four 3-pointers and scored a game-high 22 points to help Springville get the win over Orem and remain unbeaten on the season. Savannah Park and Brooke Wheeler also scored nine points apiece for the Red Devils.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1