High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 13 -14 (92.9%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Malia Nawahine sank four 3-pointers and scored a game-high 22 points to help Springville get the win over Orem and remain unbeaten on the season. Savannah Park and Brooke Wheeler also scored nine points apiece for the Red Devils.
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 8
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 7
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Skyline's big... 2
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1