High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 13 -14 (92.9%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Malia Nawahine sank four 3-pointers and scored a game-high 22 points to help Springville get the win over Orem and remain unbeaten on the season. Savannah Park and Brooke Wheeler also scored nine points apiece for the Red Devils.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- High school football: East's Ula... 34
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 18
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 17
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 11
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4