High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 14 -22 (63.6%)
Maple Mountain totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 13 -19 (68.4%)
Maila Nawahine was dominant offensively for Springville as she scored a game-high 31 points to lead her team to a win. Maple Mountain's Aleksa Gappmayer led her team with 23 points and seven boards in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1