High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 29 Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
The Tigers had five players score in double digits as they cruised to victory over the Miners. Chandler Rose led all scores with 18 points and Shyla Sherwood also contributed 16 points for the Tigers.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1