High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 10 -13 (76.9%)
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 7 -17 (41.2%)
Jillian Powell led 10 Bingham scorers with 11 points, and the Miners marched to the double-digit victory after holding Kearns to single digit scores in the first three quarters.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1