High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 3 -8 (37.5%)
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 16 -24 (66.7%)
Riverton sealed the victory in the second quarter outscoring Taylorsville 26-3. Whitney Saunders led the way with 20 points while Shelby Richards and Mallory Bostic combined for 20 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1