High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 15 -22 (68.2%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
Courtney Starks recorded a double-double with 16 points and 15 rebounds, while Takenna Hamblin added 13 points and 12 rebounds to pace Syracuse in the win.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1