High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Maddy Chin, Alyssa Hirschi, and Lindsey Johnson scored 14 points, 12 points, and 11 points, respectively, in the Brighton win over Copper Hills. Shirsten Wissinger led the Grizzlies with 13 points.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- High school football: East's Ula... 35
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 20
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 18
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 14
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4