High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Maddy Chin, Alyssa Hirschi, and Lindsey Johnson scored 14 points, 12 points, and 11 points, respectively, in the Brighton win over Copper Hills. Shirsten Wissinger led the Grizzlies with 13 points.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1