High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Maddy Chin, Alyssa Hirschi, and Lindsey Johnson scored 14 points, 12 points, and 11 points, respectively, in the Brighton win over Copper Hills. Shirsten Wissinger led the Grizzlies with 13 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1