High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Maddy Chin, Alyssa Hirschi, and Lindsey Johnson scored 14 points, 12 points, and 11 points, respectively, in the Brighton win over Copper Hills. Shirsten Wissinger led the Grizzlies with 13 points.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1