High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 13 -15 (86.7%)
Field goals: 23 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Maddy Chin, Alyssa Hirschi, and Lindsey Johnson scored 14 points, 12 points, and 11 points, respectively, in the Brighton win over Copper Hills. Shirsten Wissinger led the Grizzlies with 13 points.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Wet, cool August delivered more than twice...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1