High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -21 (52.4%)
After a slow start, Brighton rallied to hold the Hawks to five points in the third quarter. The Hawks hit key free throws down the stretch and managed to hang on for the narrowest of victories. Chloe Ferre led the Hawks with 13 points, including three 3-point shots. Maddy Chin led the Bengals with 15 points.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school basketball: Rich High is... 14
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High School basketball: Lone Peak uses... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4