High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -21 (52.4%)
After a slow start, Brighton rallied to hold the Hawks to five points in the third quarter. The Hawks hit key free throws down the stretch and managed to hang on for the narrowest of victories. Chloe Ferre led the Hawks with 13 points, including three 3-point shots. Maddy Chin led the Bengals with 15 points.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- High school football: Defense and... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1