High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -21 (52.4%)
After a slow start, Brighton rallied to hold the Hawks to five points in the third quarter. The Hawks hit key free throws down the stretch and managed to hang on for the narrowest of victories. Chloe Ferre led the Hawks with 13 points, including three 3-point shots. Maddy Chin led the Bengals with 15 points.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 8
- Red and Blue Recruits: Utah's JUCO line... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 2
- High school football: Brighton, Jordan... 1
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1