High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -21 (52.4%)
After a slow start, Brighton rallied to hold the Hawks to five points in the third quarter. The Hawks hit key free throws down the stretch and managed to hang on for the narrowest of victories. Chloe Ferre led the Hawks with 13 points, including three 3-point shots. Maddy Chin led the Bengals with 15 points.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Police break silence about controversial...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1