High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 10 -14 (71.4%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 11 -21 (52.4%)
After a slow start, Brighton rallied to hold the Hawks to five points in the third quarter. The Hawks hit key free throws down the stretch and managed to hang on for the narrowest of victories. Chloe Ferre led the Hawks with 13 points, including three 3-point shots. Maddy Chin led the Bengals with 15 points.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1