High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 6 -9 (66.7%)
The Miners dug their way through the Bengals in a 21-point victory on the road. Ashton Henderson led the way with 23 points with three makes from behind the arc. Jillian Powell added 11 points with one 3-pointer.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1