High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 6 -9 (66.7%)
The Miners dug their way through the Bengals in a 21-point victory on the road. Ashton Henderson led the way with 23 points with three makes from behind the arc. Jillian Powell added 11 points with one 3-pointer.
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Anything for Auni: A community rallies to...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 9
- Live streams: 5A and 4A girls soccer... 4
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2