High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 19 -22 (86.4%)
Maddy Chin led all scorers with 17 points and Lindsey Johnson added 16 with two 3-pointers to lead the Bengals. Abi Black and Karlee Jensen scored 12 points and eight points, respectively, for Taylorsville in the loss.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a repeat...
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 19
- High school football: Bingham blasts... 10
- High school sports: Friday's football... 2
- High school football: Desert Hills... 2
- National high school basketball... 2
- Friday night lights central: Scores,... 1
- High school football: Missed field goal... 1
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 1