High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 5 -7 (71.4%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 19 -22 (86.4%)
Maddy Chin led all scorers with 17 points and Lindsey Johnson added 16 with two 3-pointers to lead the Bengals. Abi Black and Karlee Jensen scored 12 points and eight points, respectively, for Taylorsville in the loss.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5