High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -21 (47.6%)
Logan's tough defensive stops in the fourth quarter led to the 15 point victory as Megan Mills led the way with 15 points. Lauren Mott added 14 points.
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- New mission presidents
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup:... 10
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's... 8
- High school boys basketball: Son of... 6
- 4A boys basketball: Seljaas hits... 4
- Uintah River High claims state... 4
- High school boys basketball: Kearns... 4
- Layton steps up big late to secure a... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pine View... 3