High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 27 -61 (44.3%) Free-throws: 4 -9 (44.4%)
Field goals: 18 -49 (36.7%) Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Four girls reached double digits to lead the Braves on the road. In the loss, Lauren Mott scored 18 points and Megan Mills scored 18 with four 3-pointers for Logan.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1