High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -23 (39.1%)
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 14 -22 (63.6%)
West Jordan used a 16-5 run in the second quarter to squeeze by rival Copper Hills. Kim Evans poured in 16 points and Lejla Hadzialijagic chipped in 11 to lead the Grizzlies.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 7
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1