High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 9 -23 (39.1%)
West Jordan totals
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 14 -22 (63.6%)
West Jordan used a 16-5 run in the second quarter to squeeze by rival Copper Hills. Kim Evans poured in 16 points and Lejla Hadzialijagic chipped in 11 to lead the Grizzlies.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1