High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
The Lancers forced a turnover with just 1.6 seconds remaining and held onto the ball as time ran out to pick up the region victory. Cassidy Anderson bolstered the Layton effort with 16 points and four 3-pointers while Maddi Smith added 13 points.
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1