High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 8 -12 (66.7%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -16 (68.8%)
The Lancers forced a turnover with just 1.6 seconds remaining and held onto the ball as time ran out to pick up the region victory. Cassidy Anderson bolstered the Layton effort with 16 points and four 3-pointers while Maddi Smith added 13 points.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 15
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1