High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 1 -6 (16.7%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Layton calmly sank nine of its 10 free-throw attempts in the fourth quarter, where it outscored Fremont 16-8, to solidify the comeback win for the Lancers. Maddi Smith scored a team-high 10 points while Ashley Price added 8 to fuel Layton.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1