High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 1 -6 (16.7%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Layton calmly sank nine of its 10 free-throw attempts in the fourth quarter, where it outscored Fremont 16-8, to solidify the comeback win for the Lancers. Maddi Smith scored a team-high 10 points while Ashley Price added 8 to fuel Layton.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1