High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 1 -6 (16.7%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Layton calmly sank nine of its 10 free-throw attempts in the fourth quarter, where it outscored Fremont 16-8, to solidify the comeback win for the Lancers. Maddi Smith scored a team-high 10 points while Ashley Price added 8 to fuel Layton.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...