High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 1 -6 (16.7%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Layton calmly sank nine of its 10 free-throw attempts in the fourth quarter, where it outscored Fremont 16-8, to solidify the comeback win for the Lancers. Maddi Smith scored a team-high 10 points while Ashley Price added 8 to fuel Layton.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1