High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 1 -6 (16.7%)
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 18 -24 (75.0%)
Layton calmly sank nine of its 10 free-throw attempts in the fourth quarter, where it outscored Fremont 16-8, to solidify the comeback win for the Lancers. Maddi Smith scored a team-high 10 points while Ashley Price added 8 to fuel Layton.
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Days before deadline, brain cancer victim may...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- High school football: Improbable final play...
- Strack family: Search warrants begin 'to...
- High school football: State tournament... 49
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 28
- Out of Africa: Refugee from Congo alive... 5
- High school football: Improbable final... 5
- High school football: Timpview the... 4
- High school football: Tanner Thompson... 2
- Rich runs over Diamond Ranch in a... 1
- High school volleyball: Titles up for... 1