High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Layton controlled the pace of the game and shut Copper Hills down defensively to pick up the victory. Maddi Smith led the Lancers with 16 points while Jaden Anderson added 10 more.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle: Balancing...
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A, 3A state... 49
- High school football: Riley Nelson... 27
- High school recruiting: Jackson Barton,... 20
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- High school football: East star running... 4
- Replay: Brandon Gurney and Dan Sorensen... 3
- Orem football player remains in... 3
- High school sports: Tuesday's roundup 2