High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Layton controlled the pace of the game and shut Copper Hills down defensively to pick up the victory. Maddi Smith led the Lancers with 16 points while Jaden Anderson added 10 more.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Police break silence about controversial...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 14
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1