High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Layton controlled the pace of the game and shut Copper Hills down defensively to pick up the victory. Maddi Smith led the Lancers with 16 points while Jaden Anderson added 10 more.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1