High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 8 -17 (47.1%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 6 -11 (54.5%)
Layton controlled the pace of the game and shut Copper Hills down defensively to pick up the victory. Maddi Smith led the Lancers with 16 points while Jaden Anderson added 10 more.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: East's Ula... 34
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 18
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 16
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 7
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4