High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 5 -14 (35.7%)
Maddi Smith led Layton with 14 points, as the home team marched out to a 21-8 first-quarter advantage. Jaden Anderson added 11 points in the Lancers' victory.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 62
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 6
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1