High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 5 -14 (35.7%)
Maddi Smith led Layton with 14 points, as the home team marched out to a 21-8 first-quarter advantage. Jaden Anderson added 11 points in the Lancers' victory.
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- High school football: East's Ula... 35
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 22
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 18
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 15
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4