High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 19 -29 (65.5%)
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 3 -8 (37.5%)
Caity Beddes scored a game-high 18 points and Rachel Wright also added 15 points to help Uintah get the road win over Granger.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 3
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1