High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 10 -12 (83.3%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Katie Toole sparked the Viking offense with 19 points, and Caitlyn Larsen tallied seven points, five rebounds, five assists, and five steals as Viewmont maintained its perfect record.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- High school sports: Preps of the week 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1