High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Megan Bean led the way for Richfield, scoring a game-high 18 points to help lift the Wildcats over the Eagles. Sydnee Taylor scored a team-high 10 points for the Eagles.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor young...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- Rock On: Bronco misses the mark, Utes given...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 41
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5
- High school football: Roy's offense is... 3