High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -12 (41.7%)
Megan Bean led the way for Richfield, scoring a game-high 18 points to help lift the Wildcats over the Eagles. Sydnee Taylor scored a team-high 10 points for the Eagles.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 39
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1