High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
In a closely-fought battle, Lindsey Johnson and Maddy Chin led the Bengals to victory as they scored 15 and 12 points, respectively. Granger's Lile Havili led all scorers with 19 points in the loss.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1