High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
In a closely-fought battle, Lindsey Johnson and Maddy Chin led the Bengals to victory as they scored 15 and 12 points, respectively. Granger's Lile Havili led all scorers with 19 points in the loss.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No. 23 in...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while lunging...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1