High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
In a closely-fought battle, Lindsey Johnson and Maddy Chin led the Bengals to victory as they scored 15 and 12 points, respectively. Granger's Lile Havili led all scorers with 19 points in the loss.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1