High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
In a closely-fought battle, Lindsey Johnson and Maddy Chin led the Bengals to victory as they scored 15 and 12 points, respectively. Granger's Lile Havili led all scorers with 19 points in the loss.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1