High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 12 -19 (63.2%)
In a closely-fought battle, Lindsey Johnson and Maddy Chin led the Bengals to victory as they scored 15 and 12 points, respectively. Granger's Lile Havili led all scorers with 19 points in the loss.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage; Cougars...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 6
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1