High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 2 -7 (28.6%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Maddi Smith finished with a team-high 16 points, and Layton used a 23-2 first quarter advantage to skip past Granger. Pela Tapusoa dropped in nine points for Granger.
- Provo couple killed in RV accident near St....
- Police were watching, listening to Josh and...
- Sister Frances J. Monson's legacy of love...
- LDS Church responds to Boy Scouts of...
- BYU, Utah and Utah State 2013 football...
- 'More questions than answers' as charges...
- Mormon Parenting: Don’t call gay unions...
- High school baseball: Bingham Miners bring...
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A state... 56
- High school soccer: 5A, 4A state... 6
- LIVE TODAY: Deseret News live streaming... 5
- Randy Hollis: Coach Phil Russell made a... 4
- High school baseball: Layton holds on... 3
- Orem football player Ben Smith on the... 2
- High school baseball: Bingham shuts... 2
- High school boys soccer: Bountiful... 2