High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 2 -7 (28.6%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Maddi Smith finished with a team-high 16 points, and Layton used a 23-2 first quarter advantage to skip past Granger. Pela Tapusoa dropped in nine points for Granger.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- BYUtv releases 'New Day for the Book of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 22
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 8
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3