High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 2 -7 (28.6%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Maddi Smith finished with a team-high 16 points, and Layton used a 23-2 first quarter advantage to skip past Granger. Pela Tapusoa dropped in nine points for Granger.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1