High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 2 -7 (28.6%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Maddi Smith finished with a team-high 16 points, and Layton used a 23-2 first quarter advantage to skip past Granger. Pela Tapusoa dropped in nine points for Granger.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 51
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1