High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -40 (27.5%) Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 14 -46 (30.4%) Free-throws: 13 -25 (52.0%)
Brittany Golder led the Spartans with 15 points and a three 3-pointer, while Lexi Davies pulled down 11 boards. For Hillcrest in the loss, Whitney Nemelka scored a game-high 22 points with three 3-pointers.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1