High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -40 (27.5%) Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 14 -46 (30.4%) Free-throws: 13 -25 (52.0%)
Brittany Golder led the Spartans with 15 points and a three 3-pointer, while Lexi Davies pulled down 11 boards. For Hillcrest in the loss, Whitney Nemelka scored a game-high 22 points with three 3-pointers.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1