High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -40 (27.5%) Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 14 -46 (30.4%) Free-throws: 13 -25 (52.0%)
Brittany Golder led the Spartans with 15 points and a three 3-pointer, while Lexi Davies pulled down 11 boards. For Hillcrest in the loss, Whitney Nemelka scored a game-high 22 points with three 3-pointers.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU downs BYU...
- Students dress in Sunday best to honor young...
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants freshmen to...
- Rock On: Bronco misses the mark, Utes given...
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters in...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 41
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 40
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 16
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 9
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school football: Favored Timpview... 5
- High school football: Roy's offense is... 3