High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -35 (45.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -10 (90.0%)
After trailing by one after three quarters, Hillcrest had a huge fourth quarter to secure the victory. Madison Shaw had 14 points for the Huskies while Myrsa McVey added 13. Yarima Gutierrez led Copper Hills with 12 points in the loss.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...