High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -35 (45.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -10 (90.0%)
After trailing by one after three quarters, Hillcrest had a huge fourth quarter to secure the victory. Madison Shaw had 14 points for the Huskies while Myrsa McVey added 13. Yarima Gutierrez led Copper Hills with 12 points in the loss.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 9
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Defense and... 3
- High school cross-country: American... 2
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1