High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -35 (45.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -10 (90.0%)
After trailing by one after three quarters, Hillcrest had a huge fourth quarter to secure the victory. Madison Shaw had 14 points for the Huskies while Myrsa McVey added 13. Yarima Gutierrez led Copper Hills with 12 points in the loss.
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Security, firefighters detain woman...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...