High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -35 (45.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -10 (90.0%)
After trailing by one after three quarters, Hillcrest had a huge fourth quarter to secure the victory. Madison Shaw had 14 points for the Huskies while Myrsa McVey added 13. Yarima Gutierrez led Copper Hills with 12 points in the loss.
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1