High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -35 (45.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -10 (90.0%)
After trailing by one after three quarters, Hillcrest had a huge fourth quarter to secure the victory. Madison Shaw had 14 points for the Huskies while Myrsa McVey added 13. Yarima Gutierrez led Copper Hills with 12 points in the loss.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1