High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 16 -35 (45.7%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 9 -10 (90.0%)
After trailing by one after three quarters, Hillcrest had a huge fourth quarter to secure the victory. Madison Shaw had 14 points for the Huskies while Myrsa McVey added 13. Yarima Gutierrez led Copper Hills with 12 points in the loss.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...