High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -20 (45.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Eight different players scored for the Knights, who earned the win with a big first quarter. Maddie Murphy led all scorers with 13 points and two 3-pointers in the loss.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1