High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 9 -20 (45.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 12 -16 (75.0%)
Eight different players scored for the Knights, who earned the win with a big first quarter. Maddie Murphy led all scorers with 13 points and two 3-pointers in the loss.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 37
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 16
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1